1. On your desktop, right-click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Select the patient in your database and go to “Patient”, “Patient Utilities”, and click “Export Images”.
3. A pop-up will appear. Click the “…” button and select the folder you made on the Desktop.
4. Ensure “Convert to JPEG whenever possible” is UNchecked, and “Use Special exporting for directly captured images” IS checked. Click “OK”.
5. Another pop-up will appear. Click the CT scan and click “Select”.
6. A final pop-up will appear. Click “No” to export the multi-file DICOM.
7. Go to the patient’s folder on the desktop and double-click to open it. Verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
8. Go to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
(*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
9. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
10. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
11. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.