1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Find the patient in the database and open their CBCT scan.
3. Once the scan opens, under “Exporter”, select the option “Send to folder as DICOM (prompt for destination)”. Click the green arrow, titled “Start Export”.
4. A pop-up will appear for the save location. Select the folder that you just created on the desktop and click “OK”.
5. A summary will appear for exporting data. Click “Continue”.
6. Once complete, click “OK”.
7. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the individual files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
8. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
(*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
9. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
10. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
11. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.