1. On your desktop, right click on an empty space. Go to “New” and click “Folder”. A folder will appear with highlighted blue text. Type in the patient name and push “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. Open your image and go to the “Export the volume” icon located on the left side of your screen.
3. In the pop up window, you’ll notice 3 different sections. On the first section, click “Browse” to select the export location.
4. Another pop-up will appear. Select the folder you just created on the desktop. Click “OK”.
5. The second pop-up will disappear. Section 2 options should never have to be changed. Under section 3, select “CT (one file per slice)” and “Uncompressed” . Please unsure that “Create DICOMDir” remains UNCHECKED. Click “Export”.
6. After the DICOM exports and saves, go to the patients folder and verify the .dcm files were exported correctly; there should be several hundred files.
7. Go back to the desktop, right click on the patients folder, go to “Send to”, and select “Compressed (zipped) folder”. A duplicate folder will be made with either a zipper on it, or a blue “Z”.
(*** If following a Dual Scan Protocol, please zip scans individually and label accordingly; i.e: “Patient Scan” and “Denture Scan” ***)
8. To upload the compressed folder, login to Implant Concierge. Click on the patient’s name to open the case. Click on the red “Upload DICOM” button.
9. Drag and drop the folder from the desktop to Implant Concierge. The file will automatically begin uploading.
10. Once the file reaches 100%, click the green “Complete” button.