Implant Concierge™ CAD/CAM Surgical guides are now BioHorizons compatible! On Aug. 25, 2014, Stuart Nicholson, Implant Product Manager, announced that Implant Concierge™ has made their approved list as a BioHorizons compatible surgical guide manufacturer. (http://www.biohorizons.com/guide-manufacturers.aspx)
Implant Concierge BioHorizons Compatible Surgical Guide
Implant Concierge™ continues to expand their compatibility options to provide the most accurate and affordable surgical stents in the market place. Only Implant Concierge™ offers a flat price for surgical guides at $225. No matter how many implant sites, it is always only $225!
BioHorizons Guided Implants
BioHorizons guided surgical kit can be used to place all diameters from 3.0mm to 5.7mm of the highly successful Tapered Internal, Tapered Plus, and Tapered 3.0 implants. The kit offers three different master sleeve sizes as well as four different lengths of drills to accommodate almost any clinical need.
What I personally like about the BioHorizons guided surgical kit is the layout, the Quick Connect Handle, and the implant mount. The features of the guided mount that set it apart from other guided implant mounts are:
- Hex orientation “dimple” which allows clinician to orientate the internal hex perpendicular to the buccal aspect
- Four different “Stop Position” (SP1, SP2, SP3 & SP4) which allows a single mount to accommodate multiple depth positions, thus minimizing parts, costs and confusion
- Mount-free transfer
The cost of the BioHorizons guided surgical kit is around $4,000 putting it into a very competitive price point as compared to Straumann, Nobel Biocare, DENTSPLY and others.
BioHorizons Guided Surgical Kit
Below is an example of the “work-flow” for a partially edentulous case when ordering a BioHorizons compatible dental implant guide through the Implant Concierge™ web site:
- Register or log in at www.implantconcierge.com and “Start Case” and then select “BioHorizons Guided Kit”
- Complete teeth charts, “Current Dentate Status” and “Ideal Restorative Plan”
- Select patient specific services that will be coordinated by the Virtual Treatment Plan Coordinator™
- Follow the patient specific work flow created by the Implant Concierge™ (partially edentulous)
a. Upload an .stl file of the arch (digital impression) or ship a PVS or accurate model
b. Upload the CBCT (DICOM) images
c. Finalize the treatment plan online with a 3D Case Coordinator
d. Provide a precise, proficient and minimally invasive implant procedure
The Implant Concierge™ is a free, web-based proprietary software that enables any dentist who places implants to utilize the known advantages of guided surgery immediately without purchasing expensive software, going through time consuming weekend training courses or spending hours after or during work trying to coordinate and plan their next guided implant case.
Simplifies your surgical guide and CBCT orders and syncronizes your dental implant team.
The Implant Concierge™ automatically communicates through our HIPAA compliant portal with all of your implant team by synchronizing all steps seamlessly and efficiently for you. We work hard to synchronize your case so you can keep your hands in the mouth and not on a mouse!
Implant Concierge™ is also compatible with the following implant manufacturer guided kits:
- Straumann Guided Kit
- Nobel Clinician Procera Active, Straight and Tapered Guided Kit
- Zimmer Guided Kit
- Implant Direct Guided Kit
- Camlog Guide Surgery
- Coming Soon: Biomet 3i Navigator and DENTSPLY EV Guided Kit
For more information or to schedule a demo, please visit www.implantconcierge.com or call us at (866)977-2228.