$225 for a surgical guide that provides precise implant placement and accuracy?
Yes please! Why such an affordable price for a surgical guide, you may ask? Why not?! We exist to help you! We help eliminate surprises due to full anatomy disclosure, we make your surgery efficient and predictable, and we can help increase your case acceptance! Implant Concierge is a free web-based proprietary software program that consolidates and coordinates CBCT solutions and guided implant surgical services.
With Implant Concierge you get:
- Easy ordering and up-front pricing to allow you (the DDS), to know the diagnostic costs immediately
- Flat price of $225. No hidden costs or extras. Pilot vs. Fully guided, one implant vs. 6 implants, tooth borne or soft-tissue borne. With or without anchor pins. Yes, only $225!
- A Virtual Treatment Plan Coordinator™ who “forces success” by communicating the specific roles of each “case partner” in the right order
- Keeps case on task and on budget
- Implant Concierge automatically identifies delays and will proactively solve the delay
- Implant Concierge™ Case Coordinators who assist the dentists with the basic rules of treatment planning
- Based upon the case type (fully edentulous or partially edentulous) all of the diagnostic work flows are pre-programmed within the Implant Concierge eliminating the “guessing game” of guided surgery
- Friendly, US based local service
- You may Invite a “DDS Case Partner / Surgeon”: If a novice implantologist realizes during the Virtual Surgery that a case exceeds their surgical comfort zone, they can simply invite their favorite surgeon to join the case or invite a DDSMentor while still remaining as the “QB” of the case
Implant Concierge charges a $150 3D Conversion and Virtual Implant Plan fee that includes:
- Dicom conversion, clean-up and masking
- Digitizing your models and registering to Dicom
- Providing initial treatment plan for review
- Online Final VIP (Virtual Implant Plan) session to perfect the treatment plan
We also specialize in providing Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial radiology interpretations that are provided by two sources:
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – $65 these usually run between 3 – 5 days
- TX A&M Baylor Dental School – for $13 more you can have a 1-2 day turnaround time making it a $78 interpretation!
|Leading Software Company||Implant Concierge|
|Cost of Software||$4K – $8K||$0.00|
|Time to learn and master software||HOURS!||0 hrs.|
|Time to digitize, merge, mask, plan and design||1.5 – 2hrs||15 min.|
Why spend thousands on purchasing a software that you will most likely use fewer than 5 times per month? Why spend hours of frustration sitting at a computer after hours trying to finalize your treatment plans? Are you charging $1500 – $2,000 per guided surgical guide to compensate for your overhead costs of software and your lost chair-time? Utilize Implant Concierge today for only $150 per case and only 15 minutes. We are your Virtual Treatment Plan Coordinator!
Implant Concierge created the Virtual Treatment Plan Coordinator to help you implement guided surgery into your practice immediately with no extra training or software. Reap the many clinical and practice building benefits of guided surgery today!
Call us at 866/977-2228 to schedule a 15 minute webinar today or simply go to www.implantconcierge.com and sign-up and Start a Case today!